Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boot BSP L5.4.70-2.3.0 on MX8QXPC0MEK

Jump to solution
mahesh93
Contributor III

Hi,

I have flashed imx-image-full-imx8qxpc0mek.wic on SD card, with boot switch 0011[4:1], 

Here, https://www.nxp.com/document/guide/get-started-with-the-mcimx8qxp-cpu:GS-MCIMX8QXP-CPU

mentioned switch SW802 needs to set to 10....but on labelled diagram or on board, i did not find this SW802 switch.......only SW801 switch i have set to 0011

But with this nothing is coming on minicom or HDMI

Can someone help me getting info regarding boot switch or the possible reason for not booting this board

0 Kudos
1 Solution
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

after board booting up, did you get any information from the uart port? if yes, send the logfile to me, the light reminds you get signal from HDMI if you connect correctly

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
mahesh93
Contributor III

Boot from eMMC is happening, can we flash emmc on this board ?

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

yes, of course

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

the picture is wrong, you just set SW2, not SW802, how did you flash the images to the sd card? pls ensure you insert the SD card correct, and when the board boot up, could you see the light on the convert board(IMX-MIPI-HDMI)flash ?

0 Kudos
mahesh93
Contributor III

Hi joanxie Thanks for feedback...

i have flashed wic image using dd command

Here are contents after flash...

root:

mahesh93_0-1618551266701.png

boot:

mahesh93_2-1618551287828.png

Also, i will check lights on convert board, btw what this lights means ? also can i try flashing eMMC on this board ?

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

after board booting up, did you get any information from the uart port? if yes, send the logfile to me, the light reminds you get signal from HDMI if you connect correctly

0 Kudos
mahesh93
Contributor III

Hi joanxie,

the board is booting up now, thanks....i copied image to eMMC

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos