Application note: Minimum test coverage for functional testing of LPDDR4/LPDDR4X devices for i.MX

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application note: Minimum test coverage for functional testing of LPDDR4/LPDDR4X devices for i.MX

hermann_ruckerb
Contributor III

Hello,

I have seen an application note 

"Minimum test coverage for functional testing of LPDDR4/LPDDR4X devices with i.MX processors"

but searching for it i can not find it for download.

Does anybody know, where to find this app note? 

Hermann 

0 Kudos
8 Replies

hermann_ruckerb
Contributor III

Hello, i have just seen it at a customer, but so far do not have it on my own.. so i was looking to get it. 

i asked, and it seems this was sent by an FAE directly. It does not say it is "confidential", so i guess i can also get it, but I hoped to get it somehwere from the website, also in order to tell my customers where to get it.. 

Hermann 

0 Kudos

JorgeCas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, I hope you are doing well.

Is that the name of the application note?

Best regards.

0 Kudos

hermann_ruckerb
Contributor III

Hello,

i only have the filename
"Minimum test coverage for functional testing of LPDDR4-4X devices with i.MX processors.pdf"

and the headline:
"Minimum test coverage for functional testing of LPDDR4/LPDDR4X devices with i.MX processors"

thanks for any hint .. 

Hermann 

0 Kudos

JorgeCas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
Hello,

I looked for that specific headline on NXPs page and internally but did not have luck.

Did you find it on NXPs page?

I think it is related with new devices (i.MX9/i.MX8ULP), if you found it on NXPs page, maybe was removed for some kind of modification and will be re-uploaded later.

Best regards.
0 Kudos

hermann_ruckerb
Contributor III

Hello, i have just seen it at a customer, but so far do not have it on my own.. so i was looking to get it. 

i asked, and it seems this was sent by an FAE directly. It does not say it is "confidential", so i guess i can also get it, but I hoped to get it somehwere from the website, also in order to tell my customers where to get it.. 

Hermann 

P.S. sorry the original post was not as direct reply, so here again.

0 Kudos

hermann_ruckerb
Contributor III

Any update on this one?

here a screenshot of the headline 

testcoverage.jpg

0 Kudos

JorgeCas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Got it, thank you for the information. As I can see the document is a preliminary version, unfortunately I checked internally, and I did not find any information related to this application note.

Maybe this document is being edited or is in process to be officially released, I suggest wait for this document to be on NXP's web page.

Best regards,

0 Kudos

hermann_ruckerb
Contributor III

thanks for your feedback. 

this document seems really old already. 

This is revision 4 and the first release is from 2021. I doubt this will be ever released or coming out of "preliminary" status. 

Hermann