Android and FreeRTOS example similar to Embedded Linux RPMsg Ping Pong demo for i.MX 7Dual

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android and FreeRTOS example similar to Embedded Linux RPMsg Ping Pong demo for i.MX 7Dual

ramkumarkoppu_p
Contributor II

Couldn't find example code of Android and FreeRTOS communication similar to Embedded Linux Cortex-A7/Cortex-M4 RPMsg Ping Pong demo for i.MX 7Dual.

Where can I find it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

we don't have specific document for android and FreeRTOS, but you can refer to the enclosed file, and modify the device/fsl/sabresd_7d/BoardConfig.mk and include/configs/mx7dsabresd.h according to the document, and maybe you can find /my_android_sources/kernel_imx/drivers/rpmsg for more detailed information

0 Kudos

ramkumarkoppu_p
Contributor II

Thank you. I am also looking for example M4 code to wakeup Android on A7 cores on i.MX 7Dual Eval kit for low-power usage. any hints?

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

maybe you can use RPMSG to wake up A core, more detailed information, you can refer to the "Running i.MX RPMsg Test Programs" of linux reference manual, for freeRTOS, pls refer to the

"https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors-Knowledge-Base/i-MX-7D-with-FreeRTOS/ta-p/1105236"

0 Kudos