cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About winUSB issue with MIMX1172

Jump to solution
LiXifeng
Contributor I

I want to implement the winUSB device driver on the MIMXRT1172. Currently, I'm working on the routine cdc_vcom_freertos, the PC can enumerate MIMXRT1172 as a winUSB device, but it can only receive data and cannot send it. The returned status is busy each time it is sent (kStatus_USB_Busy).

Can you help me with this?
thanks!
0 Kudos
1 Solution
LiXifeng
Contributor I

The problem has been solved ,it's because of the software of computer did not read the data sent by 1172 in time. The 1172 should be sent in blocking mode. Therefore, the bus busy error occurs. It will be solved after modifying the software of PC.

The demo cdc_vcom_freertos works well!

Thanks !

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @LiXifeng ,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Can you help me with this
-- Did you test the cdc_vcom_freertos which resides in the SDK library? And the demo doesn't work well, is it right?
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
LiXifeng
Contributor I

The problem has been solved ,it's because of the software of computer did not read the data sent by 1172 in time. The 1172 should be sent in blocking mode. Therefore, the bus busy error occurs. It will be solved after modifying the software of PC.

The demo cdc_vcom_freertos works well!

Thanks !