表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

AVB demo board selection and purchase

ソリューションへジャンプ
682件の閲覧回数
LiaoPanther
Contributor I

Hi NXP,
I want to setup an AVB demo project to evaluate the AVB and automotive Ethernet technology, my requirements are as follows:

1.Demonstrate the AVB synchronization mechanism. That is, there are two ECUs to display from the same video/audio source(Such as computer or a camera), and they are perfectly synchronized in the sreen.

2.Evaluate other automotive Ethernet technology such as SOA(Service Oriented Architecture), so traditional TCP/IP stack is still required.

3.RTOS development environment is preferred.(Maybe we don't want to learn Linux)
I have researced the hardware source from NXP and I think maybe SABRE platform will fulfil my requirements, so I made the following selection:

1. CPU base board: MCIMXABASEV1 

2. CPU card: MCIMX6DLAICPU2 ( i.MX 6DualLite/6Solo)

3. Ethernet card: IMXAI2ETH-BRC (Broadcom Ethernet)

(Because I need to simulate two ECUs, I will purchase two pieces for item 1,2,3)

4.Ethernet switch:SJA1105Q-EVB (Used for AVB stream data switch)

5.Ethernet port convertor:RDDRONE-T1ADAPT (If the data source comes from my laptop, I need a convertor to convert RJ45 to 100 Base-T1 connector)

My question are as follows:

1.Is my hardware selection correct to fulfil my requirements?

2.After I purchased these EVBs listed above, where can I get the AVB stack software?

3.Is any technical support can be provided after I make the purchase?

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
656件の閲覧回数
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Regarding your questions

ANSWER.  Yes, you have the correct hardware selection.

2.After I purchased these EVBs listed above, where can I get the AVB stack software?

ANSWER.  The AVB Stack, it is license separately, please contact your local sales, to get a quote depending on your requirement of licenses.

ANSWER.  Yes, we have offer Pro Support for this License Software pack.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
657件の閲覧回数
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Regarding your questions

ANSWER.  Yes, you have the correct hardware selection.

ANSWER.  The AVB Stack, it is license separately, please contact your local sales, to get a quote depending on your requirement of licenses.

ANSWER.  Yes, we have offer Pro Support for this License Software pack.

0 件の賞賛