two wheel digital cluster

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two wheel digital cluster

beatsal
Contributor I

Looking at your block diagram "Two-wheeler dashboard built with i.MRX RT1170 --MCU":

on the left, two BLE blocks are shown - what are they typically for?

on the right, it shows a block wi-fi/bluetooth, is this to interface to a smart phone? What is the hfp/a2dp for?

THANKS

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
Hi, @beatsal 
Thanks for thinking of NXP products and hope you are doing well.

May I ask which wireless chip do you mean?
Looking at your block diagram "Two-wheeler dashboard built with i.MRX RT1170 --MCU"
Where is the block diagram? Can you please provide me more details so that I can answer your questions?

Best regards,
Christine.
0 Kudos

beatsal
Contributor I

The first block diagram in the link: Two-Wheeler Connected Digital Cluster | NXP Semiconductors. Chip is RT1170

0 Kudos

Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI, @beatsal 

Thanks for your detailed info.

==>[Christine]: These two BLE blocks are our BLE chip: KW45: 32-Bit Bluetooth® 5.3 Long-Range MCUs with CAN FD and LIN Bus Options, Arm® Cortex®-M33 Core.

For which can be used to connect other BLE devices, such as smart phone or smart IOT devices. And for details, you can click the link to check our KW45 chip introduction.

on the right, it shows a block wi-fi/bluetooth, is this to interface to a smart phone? What is the hfp/a2dp for?

==>[Christine]: Wi-Fi/Bluetooth is using our  AW611: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 1x1 Wi-Fi® 6 (802.11ax) + Bluetooth® 5.2 Automotive Solution  Which can be used to connect to another smart phone or a smart IOT device such as a smart watch or anything else which support Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.

What is the hfp/a2dp for?

HI, @beatsal 

Thanks for your detailed info.

==>[Christine]: These two BLE blocks are our BLE chip: KW45: 32-Bit Bluetooth® 5.3 Long-Range MCUs with CAN FD and LIN Bus Options, Arm® Cortex®-M33 Core.

For which can be used to connect other BLE devices, such as smart phone or smart IOT devices. And for details, you can click the link to check our KW45 chip introduction.

==>[Christine]:

HFP is a Bluetooth profile, means Hand-free profile, which is typically used for a Call.

A2DP is a Bluetooth profile, means Advanced Audio Distribution Profile, which is typically used for listening music or audio transmission.

Hope above info can be helpful for you.

Best regards,

Christine.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos