cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kw36 ecdh crash

darkblue
Contributor I

Hi Tech Support

My project is frdmkw36-wireless_examples_bluetooth_ancs_c_freertos, when I call 

ECDH_P256_GenerateKeys the program go crash, hardfault. Please see to this issue ,Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @darkblue

Could you please provide more details on where are you calling this function in your code?

What SDK version are you using?

Any additional information is appreciated.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos

darkblue
Contributor I
the SDK version is 2.2.10, I called the API when I finished initiation
0 Kudos

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please provide an overview of the modifications you have added to your project? This is so I can try to investigate more on this issue and try to replicate it on my side.

Also, there should be a newer version of the KW36 SDK, you can download it from the MCUXpresso SDK Builder. Please, install the latest SDK version and test your application again.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos

darkblue
Contributor I

Hi @EduardoZamora 

I called ECDH_P256_GenerateKeys in gInitializationComplete_c:

And It leads to Hardfault. Turns out it halted at Bi_compare function which I can't find the definition

The outPoint is a ecdhPoint_t structure, and the privateKey is ecdhPrivateKey_t

2.png

0 Kudos

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

My apologies, I was not able to replicate this behavior. Is this the only modification you have added to the project? By any chance, are you using a custom board or is it a FRDM-KW36 Development Kit?

I added this modification on my side using frdmkw36_wireless_examples_bluetooth_ancs_c_freertos from KW36 SDK 2.2.10 and FRDM-KW36 board and no hardfault is triggered.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos