Zigbee Data Transmission

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zigbee Data Transmission

tushar_verma
Contributor I

I have tried working upon sample code of zigbee 3.0 coordinator and router from SDK version 2.0 but couldn't rectify the code to generate any data/message for transmission from coordinator to router and vice versa. I am using MCUXpresso IDE, Please let me know which functions from which file can be used for data transmission and from where we can call them. as these examples are command based.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

tushar_verma
Contributor I

Hi Sir, 
We are using FRDM-KW41Z board and SDK version is latest only, though I had already downloaded SDK_2.2.0 for FRDM-KW41Z board, and already gone through that document (AN12061) but found nothing about data transmission
and also gone through many document but did find any help.

Please let me help regarding data transmission.  

0 Kudos

nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NXP support.

I have the following recommendations:

1. Please use the latest version of the SDK and MCUXpresso.
  2. Also please download the SDK documentation (that is not included in the device package).

In the SDK documentation you will find the AN12061 that describe in a more detailed way how to use the examples of the Coordinator and Router. This documentation can be found on the following path sdk_documentation->docs->wireless->ZigBee->ApplicationNotes

Also can you please confirm that you are using the KW41Z-EVK board.

0 Kudos

tushar_verma
Contributor I

Hi Sr,

I found these functions below which seems helpful for sending data but don't know how to use them and how to initiate the communication. 
ZPS_eAplAfApsdeDataReq
ZPS_eAplAfUnicastDataReq 
ZPS_eAplAfUnicastIeeeDataReq
ZPS_eAplAfUnicastAckDataReq 
ZPS_eAplAfUnicastIeeeAckDataReq 

Please let me know how to use them and from where to call them for data transmission.

warm regards 
Tushar

0 Kudos

nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You can find some documentation that have the description of this functions and also explains how this should be used and how they work.

This information is located inside  the SDK documentation inside the ZigBee 3.0 Stack User Guide. On the chapter 7.1.2 Data Transfer Functions you will find each function and how each one works.
Please let me know if there is anything else where I can help you.

0 Kudos

tushar_verma
Contributor I

Hello,

Yes I found these functions in the documentation, but as we are running coordinator and router application they are command based only few commands are there regarding connection formation nothing about send data or receive data, please let me know how to implement data transmission.

0 Kudos

nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please find the following community post that I think can help you out, with the data transmission on the ZigBee with the KW41Z.

Please let me know if you found useful this information.

0 Kudos