cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN9090-DK006 example code & UUID

Jump to solution
TM33
Contributor I

I'm trying to send and receive data over Bluetooth using QN9090-DK006.
Create numbers with QN9090-DK006 and check the data on the PC side via Bluetooth.
The sdk I am currently referring to is qn9090dk6_hid_device_bm.
This is automatically recognized as Mouse on the PC.
I want it to be recognized as Device instead of Mouse.
I want to change the UUID setting, but I don't know where it is described.

Is it okay to use the sdk qn9090dk6_hid_device_bm as a reference for the function I want to achieve?
Please let me know if there is a better sdk sample.
I would like to know the file and value set for UUID in sdk.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @TM33 ,

Thanks for contacting NXP support.

NXP provides a rich set of sample projects to help with BLE development. If you want to send and receive data over Bluetooth using QN9090-DK006, we believe that Wireless UART is a better DEMO for your requirements. 

The application is built to work with another supported platform running the same example or with the Wireless UART from the IoT Toolbox application. With this sample project, you can try to implement data transfer between two QN9090 boards or one board and mobile app.

For more detailed implementation and usage instructions, as well as for other examples in the SDK, please refer to this document: Bluetooth Low Energy Demo Applications User's Guide.pdf ,  which located at this path: SDK_Root_Path\docs\wireless\Bluetooth\Bluetooth Low Energy Demo Applications User's Guide.pdf

Hope you are doing well!

Best regards,

Gavin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @TM33 ,

Thanks for contacting NXP support.

NXP provides a rich set of sample projects to help with BLE development. If you want to send and receive data over Bluetooth using QN9090-DK006, we believe that Wireless UART is a better DEMO for your requirements. 

The application is built to work with another supported platform running the same example or with the Wireless UART from the IoT Toolbox application. With this sample project, you can try to implement data transfer between two QN9090 boards or one board and mobile app.

For more detailed implementation and usage instructions, as well as for other examples in the SDK, please refer to this document: Bluetooth Low Energy Demo Applications User's Guide.pdf ,  which located at this path: SDK_Root_Path\docs\wireless\Bluetooth\Bluetooth Low Energy Demo Applications User's Guide.pdf

Hope you are doing well!

Best regards,

Gavin

0 Kudos