cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDE ISSUES FOR THE LOCALIZATION

lyang
Contributor I

Hi guys, 

I am working on the FRDM-KW36 board for PDE project .but have some issues to get related expert to support.

1. can i get the PDE user reference guide for the localization operation ?

2. when i setup the demo system and select the Anchor and reflect device to be ready for the measurements. but the result always showed the : SyncPacketTimeout error . what happend?  is it caused by the sync access address issues? or caused by :PDE_ACCESS_ADDRESS_UNDEFINED                (0x00000000U) ??

3. from the source code to see it likes the connection mode for the PDE events. but can't find where to setup the connect inteval ?

Hope to get your quick answer

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please help me with the example you are using as well as which guide you are referring to ? Do you have the name or something so I can try to help you locate the file ?

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos

lyang
Contributor I
Hi,
 I am studying the PDE project base on the following file .but the attache localization file without any reference guide mannual for us to full understand how to setup the demo correctly . even we almost know the theory of the PDE .but still want to get those documents from your side
pastedImage_1.png
  So can you provide some documents like " gfsk localization reference guide mannual' which instruct how to run the demo and some details parameter setup in the PDE SDK which impacted the raw data quality like the " TIME" or PLL locked etc.....
0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I believe that the release you have is custom, did you downloaded from the public MCUXpresso dashboard? Or did you get the files from somewhere else? If it was not from the public release, could you please contact the person who provided the files to you ?

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos