Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntag 5 configuration with CLEV6630B and Ntag5 NFC cockpit

Jump to solution
amin_bcs22
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using  Ntag5 NFC cockpit to configure my ntp5332 (OM2NTP5332) through CLEV6630B board. after some working without any problem the configuration registers ( 3Eh,...) has been out of access and cant be configured that is followed by " Read configuration block 3Eh error" reporting . in addition the related blocks in memory view has been hidden. please give me some advices as it possible.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello amin_bcs22,

The configuration memory contains the security and configuration information. Different perspective (NFC/I2C) accessible areas are somewhat different, you can check table 11 on page 15 of the data sheet, and for details please refer to the data sheet.

Thanks&Best regards,
Kelly

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello amin_bcs22

Could you share me Screenshot of your test configuration and result, and then I'll try to reproduce your issue on my side.

Thanks&Best regards,
Kelly

0 Kudos
amin_bcs22
Contributor I

Hi Kelly,

Thank you so much for your kindly reply. I have found the problem. I had set the SRAM_CONF_PROT all fields. so my access to all configuration registers (37h to 45h) has been terminated. I tried to do factory reset but it got failed. 

there is an question, if I can bring them in access or not(maybe it got set permanently)?

Best regards

Amin

0 Kudos
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello amin_bcs22,

The configuration memory contains the security and configuration information. Different perspective (NFC/I2C) accessible areas are somewhat different, you can check table 11 on page 15 of the data sheet, and for details please refer to the data sheet.

Thanks&Best regards,
Kelly