cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFMI - FULL DUPLEX AUDIO ?

RF-DEVELOPER
Contributor I

Hello dear NXPeople !

I have a few questions i can't abstract from the datasheets.   

1. I see the NFMI devices are called 'transceivers'.  But is it possible to create a FULL-DUPLEX audio link with it ? 

2. if not possible, then, use an UPLINK / DOWNLINK with 4 devices at 2 frequencies ??  Seems a bulky solution to me

3. How many devices can operate in the same magnetic bubble ?

4. General Question:  Does the latest BT LE 5.2 make the usage of NFMI unneccessary ?  For linking earbuds I mean. Because, the latest 5.2 has such a better error-correction, better handling of multi-path / antenna-null caused errors and also a more compact, efficient protocol.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I'm sorry for the inconveniences this may cause, but the requested information for these products is under a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), thus, cannot be shared via this channel of communication.

To get access to this information, could you please contact your local sales? Or if you don't already have one, could you contact one of the available distributors in the NXP Distributor Network so they can help you with this request? Future Electronics are certified specifically for NXP's NXH family of products and can help you with this request.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

RF-DEVELOPER
Contributor I

We don't really understand why everything is so hard to access nowadays ?  If for questions like this, a sales representative needs to be contacted, what is the purpose of this NXP-community ? We earned dozens of useless badges, but never found 1 useful answer to NFMI questions. Remarkable. 

0 Kudos