cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC Tag write sample

Arifur_Rahman
Contributor I

Hello Everyone,

I am basically very much new to nfc and tag programming. I was assigned to make an android app which will work based on nfc technology. However I am able to develop the app and it works fine in terms of reading as one previous employee actually developed a read only tag .Now i have to make the tag writable to test the writing side of my app. But unfortunately i have zero knowledge on board programming although i tried to research some resources in the net but its very little as per my understanding. Can anyone help me with a sample or some kind of references which might be helpful for me? Here is the specs of my tag:

name: NXP NHS3100

Data format: NFC forum type 2

Tech Available: NFCA, MifareUltralight, Ndef

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Arifur_Rahman
Contributor I

Dear fabian,first i cannot even login in your mentioned portal. despite of giving right credentials it redirects me i the same page. Its very frustrating.Secondly i installed the TapLinx sample app to test. There i tapped my tag and it was saying unknown tag. I checked the list there i didnot find my tag name. Please help me in this issue. Its been a while.

0 Kudos

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, Thank you for using our products.
We do provide an SDK that is free to use. It can be used for Android devices and also for PC software based on Java. It would be necessary to create an account and log in, in order to download the SDK.
https://www.mifare.net/es/productos/tools/taplinx/
I hope this information may have been useful.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos