JN5189 app memory not retained when using vAHI_Sleep(E_AHI_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMON)

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

JN5189 app memory not retained when using vAHI_Sleep(E_AHI_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMON)

ソリューションへジャンプ
927件の閲覧回数
kuanyc
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm using vAHI_Sleep(E_AHI_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMON) to get JN5189 to go into sleep for x Seconds. The sleep and wake seems to work well. However, upon wake the application variables seem to have gone back to the cold start initialized value and not retained, despite the 'RAMON' option.

Are there other configurations needed prior to sleep or after wakeup to retain the application variable values?

Thanks

Kuan

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
899件の閲覧回数
kuanyc
Contributor II

Having looked at the Zigbee 3.0 Sensors AN-1246, I've decided to still use the easier vAHI_Sleep() for simple sleep-wake cycle testing, instead of the PWRM method used in the application reference.

Found that my earlier problem with vAHI_Sleep() was not declaring a WarmStart() function as required in startup.c. The consequence, i guess, was that each wake from sleep was treated like a 'cold start' instead of a 'warm start'? 

In any case, this issue is now resolved. Thanks. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
900件の閲覧回数
kuanyc
Contributor II

Having looked at the Zigbee 3.0 Sensors AN-1246, I've decided to still use the easier vAHI_Sleep() for simple sleep-wake cycle testing, instead of the PWRM method used in the application reference.

Found that my earlier problem with vAHI_Sleep() was not declaring a WarmStart() function as required in startup.c. The consequence, i guess, was that each wake from sleep was treated like a 'cold start' instead of a 'warm start'? 

In any case, this issue is now resolved. Thanks. 

0 件の賞賛
916件の閲覧回数
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I would recommend checking this Application Note: Zigbee 3.0 Sensors.

Please refer to the Occupancy Sensor example. The Occupancy Sensor is a sleeping End Device and will, by default, attempt to sleep with RAM held and the 32kHz oscillator on.

Regards,

Ricardo

909件の閲覧回数
kuanyc
Contributor II
Thanks. Will check it out and revert again.
0 件の賞賛