cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GENFSK link monitor multiply links issue

darkblue
Contributor I

Hi, Tech Support
I got an issue about genfsk link monitor. The product platform is frdm kw36. When I use one central and one peripheral connection the monitor works fine, but when I use one central and two peripherals connection then the monitor can barely get the 2nd link's packets(a lot of timeout I guess),  the 1st link still works fine. What's even more strange is when I disconnect  the 1st link, the monitor just stop monitoring. But if l disconnect the 2nd link, the monitor were still monitoring the 1st link. Please help me about this. Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @darkblue ,

Thanks for contacting NXP tech support!

Could you provide more detail about the project you are working on by any chance? Is it based on the example project in SDK? Which version of SDK are you using? And how did you observe this issue? These information is helpful for us to try to reproduce locally. Thanks

Best regards,

Gavin

0 Kudos

darkblue
Contributor I

Hi @Gavin_Jia 

I based on frdmkw36_wireless_examples_genfsk_conn_test_freertos, And I just merge genfsk module into frdmkw36_wireless_examples_bluetooth_ancs_c_freertos.

Version is 2.2.10.

When I use central connect one peripheral the link monitor can read both master and slave RSSI. But when I connect one more peripheral then the link monitor printed lots of "timeout" and I can barely get RSSI.  The connection interval between central and peripheral is 25ms

0 Kudos