Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edgefast BLE - Advertise power level

flexeos
Contributor II

Hi

We are using IMXRT1170 (SDK 2.13) with a module based on IW416 for BLE

I have not found in the edgefast stack the correct API to set the power level during advertising and connection

Thank you in advance for the support

0 Kudos
5 Replies

flexeos
Contributor II

Hi 

I have already checked documentation but I didn't find specific API to set power level. I need to boost advertise at maximum power

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The API reference for the Edgefast, can be find in the SDK documentation on the following path docs->wifi->Bluetooth the documents of Edgefast Documentation where the API and functionality are described.

0 Kudos

flexeos
Contributor II

Hi

I have already looked in the document but I didn't find the specific API to set power level for BLE

I kindly ask you if there is an available API for this purpose

Thanks

0 Kudos

nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sure, we have an Edgefast shell example where you can find in the document UM11442- NXP WiFi and Bluetooth Demo Applications for i.MX-RT platforms (inside the SDK wireless documentation) where in the chapter 5.15 Shell Sample application are several configuration including the power level.

Please let me know if this information works for you.

0 Kudos

nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you in advance for contacting NXP support.

Regarding your question you can find documentation regarding Bluetooth in RT inside the SDK documentation. Please access this documents through the SDK by unzip the SDK going to docs_>wireless folder. There you will find some user guides and extra documentation.

Please let us know if there is anything else where we can help you.

0 Kudos