Driver to build on Petalinux with kernal version 5.4

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver to build on Petalinux with kernal version 5.4

danishv
Contributor I

Murata module with NXP 88W9098. Can we build driver with petalinux kernal version 5.4 for this chipset

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

danishv
Contributor I

We are tying to build wifi driver for 88W9098 on genric ARM64 processor not on IMX. It will be great if you can provide some guilines how to build that. We refered UM11675 documet but didn't helped that much. Kindly let me know what i sthe best way to build the driver.Our processor is ARMCortex A53

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You will need to verify if PetaLinux for your device allows you to add an external module and driver. You will need to perform a cross compile of the available driver that we have for Linux, you can use the version FP92 and you will also need to port the needed elements between versions.

Still, I would also recommend to confirm this information with the module manufacturer for your chip to confirm and validate if the process mentioned above is valid for the module to be used with the host you are using.

Regards,

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

To keep one channel of communication , could you please help me check the internal ticket response ?

regards

0 Kudos