Does NxH2281 I2S support "right justified mode"? and Nxp2281 can output 6.144MHz clock?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does NxH2281 I2S support "right justified mode"? and Nxp2281 can output 6.144MHz clock?

Jump to solution
jacklin2023
Contributor I

Hello, 

I want to use a DSP chipset connect to NxH2281 with I2S port. but I2S port of the DSP chipset only work in "right justified mode", and it request a external mclk too (6.144MHz or 19.2MHz).

so, I want to know:

1. whether the NxH2281 I2S support "right justified mode"?

2. Does Nxp2281 can output 6.144MHz or 19.2MHz clock source?

could you help to check it?

thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ramprakash08
Contributor IV

Based on the information provided in the NxH2281 product datasheet, the NxH2281 I2S interface does not explicitly support 'right justified mode'. The I2S interface of NxH2281 supports standard I2S protocol, and it is not mentioned that it supports other modes such as 'right justified mode'.

As for the clock output, the NxH2281 does not have a feature to output a 6.144MHz or 19.2MHz clock source. The NxH2281 has a built-in oscillator, but it is used for internal operations and is not available as an output.

However, these are assumptions based on the available datasheet. For a more specific answer, it would be best to consult the detailed technical specifications or the product engineering team.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I'm sorry for the inconveniences this may cause, but the information for these products is under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), thus, cannot be shared via this channel of communication.

Could you contact one of the available distributors in the NXP Distributor Network so they can help you with your request?

I really apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos
jacklin2023
Contributor I

Hello Ricardo,

Thank for your reply. 

That is all right.

0 Kudos
ramprakash08
Contributor IV

Based on the information provided in the NxH2281 product datasheet, the NxH2281 I2S interface does not explicitly support 'right justified mode'. The I2S interface of NxH2281 supports standard I2S protocol, and it is not mentioned that it supports other modes such as 'right justified mode'.

As for the clock output, the NxH2281 does not have a feature to output a 6.144MHz or 19.2MHz clock source. The NxH2281 has a built-in oscillator, but it is used for internal operations and is not available as an output.

However, these are assumptions based on the available datasheet. For a more specific answer, it would be best to consult the detailed technical specifications or the product engineering team.

jacklin2023
Contributor I

Hello ramprakash08,

Thank for your reply and suggestion.

Yes, from the datasheet ,NxH2281 look like do not support right justified mode. so I need check more.

Thanks!

0 Kudos