CLD_SCENES_MAX_NUMBER_OF_SCENES calculation in multi endpoint, multi device node

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD_SCENES_MAX_NUMBER_OF_SCENES calculation in multi endpoint, multi device node

dmsherazi
Contributor IV

I am implemneting a Zigbee device based on App note JN-AN-1247 and need to implemnet scenes on it.

The device has 3  sOnOFFLight devices and a controlbridge application. I would also like to add a few more devices onto it like temperature sensor etc. Lights and temperature sensors will implement scenes as well. While trying to figure out how to save the scenes on the PDM , which still I am figuring out. I came to know that the CLD_SCENES_MAX_NUMBER_OF_SCENES is a collective sum of all scenes on all endpoints. for example if I want to support 16 scenes on the device. and the device has 4 devices Implemneted that will use scenes so 16 will be max scenes. and its not 16x4. 

Am I correct?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @dmsherazi

I apologize for my late response.

CLD_SCENES_MAX_NUMBER_OF_SCENES is used to determine the size of the Scenes Table Entry of each endpoint. This macro may affect all endpoints that implement Scene cluster (this is, each endpoint will be able to store the same number of scenes).

Regards,
Eduardo.