Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About some of the settings

Jump to solution
zhengjung-hung
Contributor I

Hello, Can you help me?

【1】Do you have a more complete introduction to "qpps" ? datasheet? I want to know some "usr_config.h" settings.

【2】What is the difference between "CFG_9020_B2" and "CFG_9020_B4" ?

【3】What is "MINIDK" ? (CFG_9021_MINIDK)

【4】Is there have list of all abbreviations ? What is "HID"、"OTA"、"NVDS"....and any ?

thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
gerardo_rodriguez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Zheng jung-hung,

1. QPPS (Quintic Private Profile Server) is a custom BLE profile used to transfer raw data between BLE devices. You can refer to Quintic Private Profile Guide for more information.

2. The BX refers to the chip version. 

a) QN902x-B2 (QN902xY) and B3 (QN902x/DY): #define CFG_9020_B2
   b) QN902x-B4 (QN902x/EY): #define CFG_9020_B4

c) Corresponding library file for different chip version should be selected in IDE while compiling.

3. MINIDK refers to the mini Development Kit.

4. The QN902x Software Developer's Guide contains the definition for some of the abbreviations. HID - Human Interface Device. OTA - Over The Air. NVDS - Non Volatile Data Storage.

Regards,

Gerardo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
gerardo_rodriguez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Zheng jung-hung,

1. QPPS (Quintic Private Profile Server) is a custom BLE profile used to transfer raw data between BLE devices. You can refer to Quintic Private Profile Guide for more information.

2. The BX refers to the chip version. 

a) QN902x-B2 (QN902xY) and B3 (QN902x/DY): #define CFG_9020_B2
   b) QN902x-B4 (QN902x/EY): #define CFG_9020_B4

c) Corresponding library file for different chip version should be selected in IDE while compiling.

3. MINIDK refers to the mini Development Kit.

4. The QN902x Software Developer's Guide contains the definition for some of the abbreviations. HID - Human Interface Device. OTA - Over The Air. NVDS - Non Volatile Data Storage.

Regards,

Gerardo

0 Kudos
zhengjung-hung
Contributor I

Thank you so mush

0 Kudos
zhengjung-hung
Contributor I

I know what is ”MINIDK“, Because I didn't get this development board, I use the chip directly to development

0 Kudos