Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling Vybrid DDR on the FLY

Jump to solution
muhammad_qasim
Contributor I

Hi

I am working on Vybrid TWRVF65GS10 board and my code reside in internal RAM. I had initialized the SDRAM (0x80000000) successfully. Now I want to disable DDR but could not. Here is my sequence.

1. Disable Clock Gating WRITE32(0x4006B058, READ32(0x4006B058) & 0xCFFFFFFF); // Disable DDR Clock Gating 6_14

2. Reset IOMUX settings to their reset values. i.e. Reset Value is 0x10060 and Write this value in all IOMUX registers ranges [21C-2E0]

After this, if I write a value 0xdeadbeef to a address 0x8000000, It is read back (Value should be not be written because DDR should be closed after these two steps.).

What is missing in my settings?

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Would you be nice enough to provide more details about your application? Is there any reason to disable the DDR on the fly?

Regards,

Alejandro

0 Kudos
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

muhammad_qasim do you have the information requested?

0 Kudos