Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolbox for window question.

Jump to solution
timronaldo
Contributor II

Hello.

because Fusion Toolbox for window is not open source, i made a MFC program for serial communication with K64F.

but the values transmitted to MFC program are unstable and rapidly fluctuating.

I think that the values transmitted to Fusion Toolbox are stable.

so is there a filter or another function in the Fusion Toolbox ??? How can I stablilize the value of sensor ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
markpedley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The PC and Android applications simply display the data received. They perform no signal processing.

The packet processing on the PC end is quite complicated in order to synchronise to the incoming data, to correct for Bluetooth dropouts and to remove the special handling for the start of packet byte 0x7E.

We are discussing whether to publicly release the PC GUI source code. In the meantime please send me an email at mark.pedley@freescale.com and I'll see what I can do.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
markpedley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The PC and Android applications simply display the data received. They perform no signal processing.

The packet processing on the PC end is quite complicated in order to synchronise to the incoming data, to correct for Bluetooth dropouts and to remove the special handling for the start of packet byte 0x7E.

We are discussing whether to publicly release the PC GUI source code. In the meantime please send me an email at mark.pedley@freescale.com and I'll see what I can do.

0 Kudos