Pinout for mpxv7025dp

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinout for mpxv7025dp

michaelmount
Contributor I

Hello, I have purchased an MPXV7025DP pressure sensor. In looking through the data sheet for the pinout I have discovered that on page 8 there is a diagram with two different pinouts labeled "style1" and "style 2". I can find no other reference to style 1 or 2 in any of the documentation. How can I tell which pinout is correct? Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael,

The MPXV7025DP is an integrated pressure sensors so you have to use Style 2. Please note that there are also compensated pressure sensors in the same package. These devices have differential output (+Vout, -Vout) and then Style 1 is used.

So, the pin description is as follows:

1 – N/C

2 – Vs

3 – GND

4 – Vout

5 – N/C

6 – N/C

7 – N/C

8 – N/C

You can find it also in Figure 1 of the datasheet.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

michaelmount
Contributor I

Hello Tomas, thank you very much for your time. I'm sorry but I am still a little confused, are you saying if I have the dual port differential sensor I should use style 1? From what I can tell the DP version only comes in a differential package hence the Dual ports. So maybe all of the MPXV7025 series use style 2 except for the DP version? Thank you again for your time.

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Michael,

Sorry if I was not clear enough, what I wanted to say is that there are also compensated pressure sensors (e.g. MPXV2053DP) with differential output (+Vout and -Vout) in the same package (1351-01). Since they have differential output, style 1 is used for them.

Anyway, all integrated pressure sensors including the MPXV7025 series use style 2.  

I hope it is clear now.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

michaelmount
Contributor I

Hello Tomas,  Thank you very much! I am excited to start my project. I will use style 2. Thanks again, Michael.

0 Kudos

easontsai
Contributor I

Dear Sir,

since MPVZ7025GP was obsoleted and I want to use MPXV7025 Style 2 to substitute

may I know the fully part number is  MPXV7025GC6U, right? thanks.

MPXV7025GC6U - Pressure Sensor, 5V, -25/25kPa, SOP 8, Axial Port

0 Kudos