SE050F2 version 2021 vs 2022

Jump to solution
grzegorz2
Contributor II

What is the difference between SE050F2:

version 2021 with OEF ID A77E

and

version 2022 with OEF ID A92A?

I see here https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12436.pdf only one column in "Table 1" with supported features for SE050F2 so it looks like the same but maybe I missed something and there are some differences? I just using SE050 to keep ec private keys and using openssl engine to using them and I wondering whether mounting different device may have impact on my implementation.

Regards

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @grzegorz2 ,

Besides OEF ID, the default platformSCP keys and the intermediate CAs are also changed. I think you have to take care at least for the different default PlatformSCP keys when you switch between the SE050F variants. The changed OEF ID and changed intermediate CA for cloud connectivity most likely will not have any impact for your implementation.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @grzegorz2 ,

Besides OEF ID, the default platformSCP keys and the intermediate CAs are also changed. I think you have to take care at least for the different default PlatformSCP keys when you switch between the SE050F variants. The changed OEF ID and changed intermediate CA for cloud connectivity most likely will not have any impact for your implementation.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos