SE050 for GD32F303RC and nRF52840 modules

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE050 for GD32F303RC and nRF52840 modules

EemanZafar
Contributor I

I am working on an IoT project that uses Giga device GD32F303RC as an MCU and nRF52840 as a BLE module. The device communicates with the server and mobile apps directly through MQTT and Bluetooth. Currently, we are using the ECC in our device to secure communication.
I want to know if EdgeLock SE050 will be a good addition to the device and what are the benefits of using SE050 in our device. As I mentioned above there is already ECC implemented.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @EemanZafar ,

Did the device communicate with server through MQTT and with mobile Apps through BLE? Actually SE05x has device unique ECC key pairs provisioned already and we also provide demos based on MQTT for secure objects provision purpose. You may refer to simw-top/doc/nxp_iot_agent/doc/readme_usage_examples.html for more details. 

To fetch the Plug & Trust Middleware for se05x, please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=SE05x-PLUG-TRUST-MW&appType=license for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos