cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE supports openssl 3.0.13

CristianeBP
Contributor II

Hi,

today we can use secure element with success in embedded system (yocto project).

But we started migration to use kirkstone that support openssl 3.0.13. 

We would like to know if secure element supports openssl 3.0.13.

Thanks in advance,

Cristiane Bellenzier Piaia

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @CristianeBP ,

Yes , the latest MW can support openssl 3.x based on OpenSSL provider, please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=SE05x-PLUG-TRUST-MW&appType=license for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

CristianeBP
Contributor II

Good afternoon Kan_Li,

thank you for the reply.

I got the code sent by you but I not able to build using PTMW_Applet = SE05X_B.

For now, this is the error:

[ 51%] Building C object sss/plugin/openssl_provider/CMakeFiles/sssProvider.dir/provider/src/sssProvider_main.c.o
/home/maxwell/SE05x/simw-top/sss/plugin/openssl_provider/provider/src/sssProvider_main.c:127:35: error: ‘sss_ecdh_keyexch_functions’ undeclared here (not in a function)
127 | {"ECDH", "provider=nxp_prov", sss_ecdh_keyexch_functions}, {NULL, NULL, NULL}};
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [sss/plugin/openssl_provider/CMakeFiles/sssProvider.dir/build.make:128: sss/plugin/openssl_provider/CMakeFiles/sssProvider.dir/provider/src/sssProvider_main.c.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1695: sss/plugin/openssl_provider/CMakeFiles/sssProvider.dir/all] Error 2

Using PTMW_Applet = SE050_E works correctly.

Thanks,

Cristiane Bellenzier Piaia

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @CristianeBP ,

It was confirmed that this issue has been fixed in the upcoming ver 4.5.1.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @CristianeBP ,

Yes, I can reproduce it here, and have reported to the MW team. I will let you know when there is any progress.

Thanks for your patience!

Best Regards,

Kan

0 Kudos