Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening a session

Jump to solution
psvz
Contributor III

Hi

Could you please help me to open a session to SE050-E over I2C bus? This is as far as I could get with documentation and examples available:

int
main(int argc, char **argv)
{
  sss_session_t     sesh;
  SE_Connect_Ctx_t  connectCtx = {0};

connectCtx.skip_select_applet = 1;
  connectCtx.sessionResume      = 1;
  connectCtx.auth.authType      = kSSS_AuthType_None;
  connectCtx.portName           = portName;
  connectCtx.connType           = kType_SE_Conn_Type_T1oI2C;

status = sss_session_open(&sesh, kType_SSS_SE_SE05x, 0, kSSS_ConnectionType_Plain, void *connectionData)

And I am stuck with portName. I assume it should be something along the line of "/dev/i2c-1:0x48" but could you confirm that?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @psvz ,

The port name can be fetched from the environment variable of  "EX_SSS_BOOT_SSS_PORT", you may refer to ex_sss_boot_connectstring() for details, but for T1oI2c case, you may define it as Null.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @psvz ,

The port name can be fetched from the environment variable of  "EX_SSS_BOOT_SSS_PORT", you may refer to ex_sss_boot_connectstring() for details, but for T1oI2c case, you may define it as Null.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos