not able to rename project in s32 design studio

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to rename project in s32 design studio

sanjay645
Contributor I

Hello, I am trying to rename a project by right clicking on project and then clicking on "rename" option. But after this I manually rename the project but project name is not getting reflected in .cproject file thats why I am getting compilation errors. But in the other laptop it is not happening. Please give me suggestion.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I have just tested it and the change is reflected immediately.

Try to do it on example project, for example Hello World.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

sanjay645
Contributor I

I tried to create a new project and tried to rename it, its working fine. But I am not able to rename my existing project, also when I click on rename option in my existing project, a new window is not opening to rename the project as it happens with the newly created project. When I clicked on reset prespective, then I was able to get the popup but still, after renaming my existing project, it gives a lots of errors like files not found. I think it deleted some files when I clicked rename option in my existing project. Please help me what can be the solution. How can I rename my existing project without getting any errors.

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hmm. Its hard to say as I simply renamed it and compilation was OK.

There must be some issues with the project you are trying to rename, also the paths names are not automatically changing as you express.

Have a look at your project paths and includes in S32DS for that project if they match the new name.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos