Contributor III

Hello all

I have a issue when download hex file by multilink based on S32DS

Version: 2018.R1

I try to flash hex file by clicking the following button

liuxing_hu_1-1709813995025.png

the following error occurs:

liuxing_hu_3-1709814180038.png

I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the hardware at every point, this issues still exist.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @liuxing_hu 

First, make sure you have the latest firmware on your multilink. 

Second, make sure no other software is running that may be using the P&E interface and ports. For example, any P&E software, utilities, or another instance of a debug session. The multilink can only talk to one connection at a time.

Third, verify that your computer is detecting the debugger. This can be done using Device Manager -> Ports (COM & LPT). 

By last, make sure that your hardware is correctly connected. You can consult our recommendations in the AN5426: Hardware Design Guidelines for S32K1xx.

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos

liuxing_hu
Contributor III

Hello VaneB

Thanks for your response!

First, make sure you have the latest firmware on your multilink. 

- why shall latest firmware be used? what's the version of latest firmware?

Third, verify that your computer is detecting the debugger. This can be done using Device Manager -> Ports (COM & LPT). 

- you can see the computer have detected the debugger,but not Ports, it's Jungo, is it ok?

liuxing_hu_1-1709888600023.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  @liuxing_hu 

Why shall the latest firmware be used? what's the version of the latest firmware?

Updating firmware in the field is often a necessary part of a product life cycle.

You can see the computer has detected the debugger, but not Ports, it's Jungo, is that ok?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I confuse the detection of the S32 Debug Prob with this device. Yes, it is ok as Jungo.

0 Kudos