cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit Testing With Ceedling

ajain33555
Contributor I

Hi,

I am attempting to use Ceedling to test modules of a S32146 test project (in this case the project is the hello_world example). I am stuck in running the ceedling project because the production code of the s32 requires additional header files that were internally configured within the S32 Development Studio. How do I account for this configuration when attempting to run a ceedling project with that code. Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies

ajain33555
Contributor I

Hey Lukas,

Thank you so much for the help. Do you also know how to configure the ceedling plugin for the S32DS or know how to run configure a ceedling project with the s32 code and run from the command line? Thank you!

Best,

Aarush Jain

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

S32DS officially does not support ceedling plugin, so I'm afraid I cannot help in this matter.

Regads,

Lukas

0 Kudos

ajain33555
Contributor I

Hi Lukas,

Do you know if ceedling can test S32 code from the command line? Thanks!

Best,

Aarush

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I'm sorry but since it's not supported by S32DS, I do not have experience with this at all.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ajain33555 

if my understanding is correct, you need to have all the RTD or SDK files included directly in your project and not just linked, right?

If so, please follow this if you have older version of S32DS with Processor Expert:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio-Knowledge-Base/HOWTO-Use-SDK-based-example-code-as-st...

If you have S32DS 3.4 and higher, it can be configured like this:

lukaszadrapa_0-1709554324119.png

lukaszadrapa_1-1709554355757.png

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos