Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unified bootloader S3SK344 flash problem

kimyonghak
Contributor I

I have problem when test #Unified bootloader at S32K344 

when flash erase or write  allways check Flash_IsFlashDriverDownload

if(TRUE != Flash_IsFlashDriverDownload())

but Flash_IsFlashDriverDownload() result always FALSE

at initalize routine FLASH_APP_Init() set Flash_SetFlashDriverNotDonwload()
and there is no call Flash_SetFlashDriverDowload() before 
static void UDS_DoEraseFlash(uint8 TxStatus) 

Can you advice how to make Flash_IsFlashDriverDownload() is TRUE ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi, I am using the project "S32K344_Can_bootloader_RTD200" in the microprocessor S32K344. I want to download an application with the program of bootloader. I have achieved the jump from program to application but I have different questions. 1. I want to use #define EN_DELAY_TIME but when I uncomment the command in the folder "public_in", the program has different errors. My target to use "Backdoor", that is to say, I want to check if the program has to enter to bootloader or not. I don´t know the process and the different functions that I have to use to achieve the target. I want to use the function "Boot_CheckReqBootloaderMode(void)" but when I debug the program, it never enters to the "if". Could you explain me the process and the steps to achieve the target. I add different functions that I think are important. 2. I don´t know if I have to modificate the parameters of "static tJumpAppDelayTimeInfo gs_stJumpAPPDelayTimeInfo = {FALSE, 0u};". I have to change this structure ? You can see all structure in one of the next pictures. I need the reply as soon as possible since I have to send a project very soon. 

JonAnder_Amante_0-1713768612433.png

JonAnder_Amante_1-1713768612436.png

JonAnder_Amante_2-1713768612439.png

JonAnder_Amante_3-1713768612441.png

JonAnder_Amante_4-1713768612440.png

Thank you for all,

0 Kudos