cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32k344 - Can Bootloader Hardfault and Busfault exception

Jump to solution
JosePineiro
Contributor II

I have been debugging a hardfault in example "S32K344_CAN_Bootloader_RTD2d0" . I find out that the exceptions was no activated, after do it, busfault handler and memfault handler are called.

It seems to be a problem in the PLL because it is locked I dont know why, and the program is continuously doing the clock initialization until the exceptions appears.

JosePineiro_0-1692701529042.png

There are some dummy functions in the example that I don´t change, must I complete any configuration in this functions?

for example this one

JosePineiro_1-1692701529343.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please enable the clock gate of PLL.

McuPeripheral PLL.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi, I am using the project "S32K344_Can_bootloader_RTD200" in the microprocessor S32K344. I want to download an application with the program of bootloader. I have achieved the jump from program to application but I have different questions. 1. I want to use #define EN_DELAY_TIME but when I uncomment the command in the folder "public_in", the program has different errors. My target to use "Backdoor", that is to say, I want to check if the program has to enter to bootloader or not. I don´t know the process and the different functions that I have to use to achieve the target. I want to use the function "Boot_CheckReqBootloaderMode(void)" but when I debug the program, it never enters to the "if". Could you explain me the process and the steps to achieve the target. I add different functions that I think are important. 2. I don´t know if I have to modificate the parameters of "static tJumpAppDelayTimeInfo gs_stJumpAPPDelayTimeInfo = {FALSE, 0u};". I have to change this structure ? You can see all structure in one of the next pictures. I need the reply as soon as possible since I have to send a project very soon. 

JonAnder_Amante_0-1713768285604.png

JonAnder_Amante_1-1713768285607.png

JonAnder_Amante_2-1713768285608.png

JonAnder_Amante_3-1713768285611.png

JonAnder_Amante_4-1713768285610.png

Thank you for all,

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

S32K344_CAN_Bootloader_RTD2d0 example is not developed based on S32K3-T-BOX. So you may need to modify the configuration according to S32K3-T-BOX. 

For example: Crystal Y2 on S32K3-T-BOX is 40MHz. But in this example it is configured as 16MHz.

S32K344_CAN_bootlloader_RTD2d0 S32K3-T-BOX crystal.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
JosePineiro
Contributor II

It is already changed, but still have the same problem.

JosePineiro_0-1692714886487.png

Are there more configurations to do?

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please enable the clock gate of PLL.

McuPeripheral PLL.png

0 Kudos