cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32k3 Secure boot software

vikmonti7804
Contributor III

Hi 

I am using S32k3 HSE demo example code to understand the advance secure boot example. But i did not got any document where any one example is explained. what file we have to modify to create the keys and how to change the link file , utest file , no body has explained in the secure boot application document the software changes.

Can you please provide any document to understand the software and changes to be done to understand in better way.

Tags (1)
5 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vikmonti7804 

we provide Secure Boot application note including demo projects which explains all the steps in detail. It can be downloaded from:

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/s32-automotive-platform/s32k-auto-gener...

Application note can be found here:

Documentation -> Secure Files -> Secure Boot Application note v0.1.1.0 (AN744511)

Associated demo project can be downloaded here:

Design Resources -> Software -> Secure Files -> SecureBootAppNoteDemo (SW745310)

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

bluebear3064___
Contributor I

I can't find out where you linked for secure boot application note (AN744511)

please inform me where I can found these materials

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bluebear3064___ 

if you can't find the application note in the secure files section, it's possible that you need to ask for higher access rights. Please follow: https://www.nxp.com/support/support/secure-access-rights:SEC-ACCESS

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

bluebear3064___
Contributor I
Hi, Team.

Even though I got the secure access right, I couldn't get the information about AN744511 and SW.

pls, help me

Happy day.
0 Kudos

MuratKeremKara
Contributor I

I am experiencing the same issue. I cannot find proper documentation.

0 Kudos