Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K3xx: Wakeup by EIRQ pins?

Jump to solution
tecprasant
Contributor II

Hi,

In my custom S32K3 hardware I have external GPIO interrupt on a EIRn supported pin? Can I use EIRQ interrupt to wake up the controller when the controller is in sleep / standby mode ? (Note: This EIRQn does not have any WKPU option).

Would it be possible to wake up if the EIRQn pin had WKPU option also?

Any inputs on this would be of help.

Regards,

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Please read the chapter 48.1.4 WKPU wake-up source connectivity of S32K3XXRM Rev8. EIRQn is not listed, but if the EIRQn pin you choose also has WKPU[0]-WKPU[59] function, it can be configured as WKPU before entering standby.

48.1.4 WKPU wake-up source connectivity.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Please read the chapter 48.1.4 WKPU wake-up source connectivity of S32K3XXRM Rev8. EIRQn is not listed, but if the EIRQn pin you choose also has WKPU[0]-WKPU[59] function, it can be configured as WKPU before entering standby.

48.1.4 WKPU wake-up source connectivity.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
tecprasant
Contributor II

Thank you @Robin_Shen for the information. This is very helpful.

0 Kudos