cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K3xx: Error in S32DS Platform IDE while configuring the project

tecprasant
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using S32 Design Studio Platform IDE 3.5 [Build id: 231219 (Update 9)].

I have created a project on my laptop and I am able to build and flash my project on the S32K3-EVB successfully.

The problem is that when the same project is imported on my colleagues laptop or another laptop then the project does not build. I am unable to configure the pins / drivers on the imported project.

In the configuration I see the Error: Processor "" detected in the NXP GCC 10.2 for Arm 32 bit Bare-Metal project does not match the currently selected "S32K344". The target processor is not supported....

Below is the error image :

S32DS Error MessageS32DS Error Message

We have checked that there are no hard linkages in the code and compared the files on the 2 laptops, but we cannot figure out the difference in the imported project. I have ensured that all relevant files are transferred to the other laptop.

Any inputs on this would be of help.

Thanks in advance.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

tecprasant
Contributor II

I found the solution to this problem.

I had not included the ".settings/" directory when transferring the project to my colleagues system. I was under the impression that this directory should be excluded / ignored. 

NXP has added an important file in this directory: ".settings/com.nxp.s32ds.cle.runtime.component.prefs".

This file must be included in the project while committing to version control or while transferring this file. When this file is included this error goes away.

There are other com.nxp.s32ds.*.prefs file in the same directory. I have included them as well - for avoiding any issues with the project in the future.

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

is on the colleague's PC installed the same version of RTD? 

Try to compare Extensions And Updates on both Machines: 

jiri_kral_0-1706695361585.png

0 Kudos

tecprasant
Contributor II

Yes, the extensions and updates are same. The same version of the library is installed on both the machines.

0 Kudos