Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K388 IBIS model

Jump to solution
sathishraja17
Contributor I

Hi Team,

Kindly do provide us the IBIS model for S32K388(Series) MCU for SI simulation.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathish Raja

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sathish Raja,

S32K3 - IBIS Models can be found in S32K3 MCUs for General Purpose – Hardware Design Package.

But unfortunately, the current Hardware Design Package(Rev C) on the website does not include the IBIS model of S32K388. I have sent it to you through case 00586345, please check it. 

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sathish Raja,

S32K3 - IBIS Models can be found in S32K3 MCUs for General Purpose – Hardware Design Package.

But unfortunately, the current Hardware Design Package(Rev C) on the website does not include the IBIS model of S32K388. I have sent it to you through case 00586345, please check it. 

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos