cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K344 dual core and bootloader

Jump to solution
esmax
Contributor III

Hello, I have a project based on S32K324. Cores are decoupled. The application flashed via bootloader is not working. Core 0 waits for X-signal and core 1 gets stuck in BswM_CoreSync. What can be a problem? Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
esmax
Contributor III

The problem was in the configuration of 

IRSPRC0 register.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi, I am using the project "S32K344_Can_bootloader_RTD200" in the microprocessor S32K344. I want to download an application with the program of bootloader. I have achieved the jump from program to application but I have different questions. 1. I want to use #define EN_DELAY_TIME but when I uncomment the command in the folder "public_in", the program has different errors. My target to use "Backdoor", that is to say, I want to check if the program has to enter to bootloader or not. I don´t know the process and the different functions that I have to use to achieve the target. I want to use the function "Boot_CheckReqBootloaderMode(void)" but when I debug the program, it never enters to the "if". Could you explain me the process and the steps to achieve the target. I add different functions that I think are important. 2. I don´t know if I have to modificate the parameters of "static tJumpAppDelayTimeInfo gs_stJumpAPPDelayTimeInfo = {FALSE, 0u};". I have to change this structure ? You can see all structure in one of the next pictures. I need the reply as soon as possible since I have to send a project very soon. 

JonAnder_Amante_0-1713768071250.png

JonAnder_Amante_1-1713768071252.png

JonAnder_Amante_2-1713768071254.png

JonAnder_Amante_3-1713768071257.png

JonAnder_Amante_4-1713768071256.png

Thank you for all,

0 Kudos
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @esmax 

is everything completely de-initialized before jumping from bootloader to the application? Are interrupts disabled? I mean on all levels - in the core, NVIC, local enable bits in peripherals. This is the most common problem.

Did you try to dump the flash memory and compare it with original binary to see if the application is programmed correctly?

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos
esmax
Contributor III

Hello. Thank you for your reply. The bootloader works properly (I think ) ). The problem exists when I link one of the tasks to core 1. In case all tasks are linked to core 0, everything works fine. Points where cores stuck are attached.

esmax_0-1699439670789.png

esmax_1-1699439698123.png

0 Kudos
esmax
Contributor III

The problem was in the configuration of 

IRSPRC0 register.
0 Kudos