S32K312

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K312

shiqi_seventeen
Contributor II

What syntax is required to assign a function or constant to a specified address in the S32DS environment?

I use__ Attribute__ (section (". ARM. __atx00502000")); Or__ Attribute__ (at (0x0050C000)); Define const constants or functions, but no corresponding address data appears in the generated HEX file.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

shiqi_seventeen
Contributor II
Using the S32K312 processor, the size of the bootloader is 300k (P_FLASH0). Is there any other way to erase What is the remaining 724K space in P_FLASH0? (Do not use flash_driver mode)
0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@shiqi_seventeen

I don’t quite understand your question, and your question is not consistent with this topic.

Please create a new topic with your new question.

0 Kudos

shiqi_seventeen
Contributor II
Hi @Senlent,That means I am using the S32K312 processor now, the size of the bootloader is 300k (P_FLASH0). Is there any other way to erase What is the remaining 724K space in P_FLASH0? (Do not use flash_driver mode)
0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@shiqi_seventeen

the same FLASH module cannot be read and written at the same time to avoid RWW errors. This means that you still need to place the operations of reading and writing FLASH in different memory block, such as RAM.

0 Kudos

shiqi_seventeen
Contributor II
Okay, I would like to ask if there are any related S32K312 routines on your end to solve such problems, that is, how to put them into RAM? This is the first time I have encountered this problem. Thank you
0 Kudos