MengWang1
Contributor I

I want a sample S32K312 to get random numbers

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Attached is the same project ported to S32K312.
What I did:
- I installed fullmem firmware 0.2.6.0 to new S32K312 board (see FW_version.jpg)
- created new application project with RTD 2.0.2.
- added HSE module
- copied hse_interface files from firmware 0.2.6.0 folder to include folder in the project
- copied files from src folder (I just had to change s32k344.h to s32k312.h in some files)
- as I already mentioned, it is either necessary to disable data cache memory or the data structures needs to be forced to noncacheable space. In this project, I disabled the data cache - see screenshot cache.jpg, I deleted D_CACHE_ENABLE in Preprocessor
- and then you can see the result in result.jpg. Random number is generated and I got HSE_SRV_RSP_OK / 0x55A5AA33

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Attached is the same project ported to S32K312.
What I did:
- I installed fullmem firmware 0.2.6.0 to new S32K312 board (see FW_version.jpg)
- created new application project with RTD 2.0.2.
- added HSE module
- copied hse_interface files from firmware 0.2.6.0 folder to include folder in the project
- copied files from src folder (I just had to change s32k344.h to s32k312.h in some files)
- as I already mentioned, it is either necessary to disable data cache memory or the data structures needs to be forced to noncacheable space. In this project, I disabled the data cache - see screenshot cache.jpg, I deleted D_CACHE_ENABLE in Preprocessor
- and then you can see the result in result.jpg. Random number is generated and I got HSE_SRV_RSP_OK / 0x55A5AA33

0 Kudos