S32K312 Interrupt in SRAM not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K312 Interrupt in SRAM not working

rakketi
Contributor II

Hi, I want to store and use the interrupt vector in SRAM (0x20400000) however I dont get any interrupts when I have the interrupt vector stored there. But if I change it to be stored in DTCM it works. 

I don't use MPU nor enable I & D-cache. Could this be the issue? Whats the work around?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

rakketi
Contributor II

After some investigation over the weekend, it seems that it is the stack that doesnt work properly for me. Earlier I had the stack in DTCM, but due to limit space I want to either move the stack to SRAM or ITCM. 

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It is usual to have stack located is SRAM, DTCM may be suitable option as well, ITCM only with using of backdoor access.

I would recommend to use some S323DS example project as a startup. You could possible share details about your configuration.

0 Kudos

rakketi
Contributor II

I'm using example code as reference and I can see that some examples dont even use DTCM nor ITCM and only SRAM.

The latest status is that it works when I flash the application and run the code, but when I power off and power on the MCU it doesnt work anymore in SRAM.

However, it works after power toggle if I have MPU enabled. Can it be that SRAM have a certain configuration without MPU that interfere?

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You need to choose proper target (i.e. Debug_FLASH).

I don't see any relation to MPU.

0 Kudos