Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K310 PNE debugger

Jump to solution
hajianik
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I have a S32K31X_Q100 which the micro is actually s32k311_q100.

while I can generate the code via  the PIN CONFIGURATION  module successfully, something peculiar happens that  keeps me just dizzy. I use a MULTILINK UNIVERSAL DEBUUGER box and when i create a debug configuration, the very first time the debug tool works fine. however when  I add or remove pins in the pin configuration module while the generated code as far as number of pins is ok , as soon as I connect the debugger all this updated micro and constants are not updated and the debugger loads the old values before the update. actually it uses the the very first configuration values.

every time I generate I update   and do clean and build again however when I switch to debugger , it loads the original values.

Please help,

Regards,

Koorosh Hajiani

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hajianik
Senior Contributor I

Hi, I went through all the steps you mentioned, several times but no luck.

Anyways I HAD TO CREATE ANOTHER PROJECT based on the setting of  the bad project and so far it seems it is working properly.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

this looks strange indeed. Be sure you are modifying right project in config tools; select right one from pull down list or double click on mex file from the project window. After changes click on Update Code. 
Compile project and check within Console if elf is generated finally. Then use debug configuration for this project and check if it points to elf generated.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
hajianik
Senior Contributor I

Hi, I went through all the steps you mentioned, several times but no luck.

Anyways I HAD TO CREATE ANOTHER PROJECT based on the setting of  the bad project and so far it seems it is working properly.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos