Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K148 RTD Example/Use cases Projects

Jump to solution
nxf50137
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

@S32kUser 

Due to the discontinuation of updates to MCAL and SDK, it is recommended that users use new RTD software. Although the RTD software provides many example projects by default, the default project focuses on demonstrating the basic functions of peripherals. In addition, some customers hope for the development method of MCAL+S32DS, so we provide a new software package. This software package is configured with EBT, compiling, and debugging with S32DS. And fully collect customer needs, this package focuses on some practical use cases.

Here summarize all the use cases’ features, For more detailed information, please refer to the
description of each project:

• K148_RTD101_Basic:
    This is a basic template project, you can create a new project based on it quickly. It includes the
    EBT and S32DS project.
  • K148_RTD101_AdcMultiCHPdbDma:
    This project shows how to use multiple ADC channels triggered by the PDB, the data
    transmission with DMA. It was implemented by an ADC group. The Adc0Group0 executes a software triggered a Single One-Shot Normal conversion chain and the data will be read by polling. The group contains S28(Ch44) | VREFH(CH29) | VREFL(CH30) | Bandgap(CH27) channels.
  • K148_RTD101_BootApp:
    This project shows a fully functional bootloader & application solution. It mainly includes TP(ISO
    15765-2), UDS(ISO-14229) and necessary driver modules and so on.
  • K148_RTD101_CanLinEthernet:
    This example demonstrates the usage of the communication interface: CAN(FD)/LIN/ETH. For the
    CAN(FD) example, it use the CAN0 channel, and work in interrupt mode, it will send out the
    message when it received any message. For the LIN example, it provided a test *.ldf file. And it will control the LED. For the ETH example, the MAC work in loopback mode, it will send out a frame then it will generate the receive interrupt.
  • K148_RTD101_CryptoEep:
    In this example project, it performs a synchronous encryption/decryption operations with a pair of
    key and plain/cipher texts.
  • K148_RTD101_FeeVersionControl:
    This example shows two solutions, one is Fee version control strategy for the situation in which not include NVRAM. And another feature is that the ECC error process guidance.
  • K148_RTD101_FlsAC:
    This project mainly to show the usage of Access Code (AC) of FLS module. This feature often used in the bootloader/OTA case.
  • K148_RTD101_FlsQspi:
    This project mainly shows how to configure and how to use the external QSPI flash (MX25L6433).
  • K148_RTD101_FreeMASTER:
    This example demonstrates the usage of the FreeMaster. It supports both UART and CAN bus
    interfaces, you can select it according to your requirement.
  • K148_RTD101_FreeRTOS:
    This project to show the usage of FreeRTOS. Three tasks created. One of the tasks responsible for initialize the peripheral, one of the task process the button logic action, and the other one control led.
  • K148_RTD101_InputCapture:
    This project show the usage of “Edge Count mode” based on FTM0 and the usage of “Signal
    Measurement” to detect period/duty time based on FTM1.
  • K148_RTD101_PwmPhaseShift:
    This project shows the configuration of PWM phase shift. Two pairs of PWM channels(total four
    pins) are configured to simulate the motor control signal (Just show the H-Bridge signal, not to real
    control a motor).
  • K148_RTD101_SafetySoftware:
    This example demonstrates Safety Mechanism(SM) for Failure mode. It provides rich safety
    policies, please refer to the project description for detailed information.
  • K148_RTD101_StandbyWakeup:
    This example show you how to configure and use the wake-up source. Three wake-up sources are configured: RTC, IRQ(BTN:SW4), CAN Bus.
  • K148_RTD101_SysVoltageMonitor:
    This example shows the Low voltage monitoring use case. Due to the EVB don't have specify low
    voltage detect circuit, we use the external SBC to monitor the voltage, when low voltage detected, it will generate a interrupt to MCU by a pin.
1 Solution
nxf50137
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Go to here to get the software package.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@nxf50137

Hi,Stephen,thanks for sharing.

But this link cannot be opened, we and all customers do not have access rights, can we publish it directly?

andreybe
Contributor I

Thank you for raising the access concern! Were you guys able to find a way to make those large files available for us the customers?

0 Kudos
nxf50137
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi, Senlent

Sorry bring you a trouble. Due to the community has limitation for the package size. I can't attach it here directly. I didn't find you in the teams, can you ping me in teams or email to me, I can add you in the list. Or you can contact FAE teams, they also have the access to it.

0 Kudos
nxf50137
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Go to here to get the software package.

amZ1
Contributor I
Hello, I don't have access to the file. Is there another way to access these examples?

Thank you
0 Kudos
nxf50137
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi, all

Please refer to the attached package:

0 Kudos