Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K146 RTC

Jump to solution
Jeevi
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying S32K146 microcontroller with external RTC through I2C communication. Is there any examples related to it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Jeevi

I can't help you check the RX3180 related tests because this is not within the scope of our service.
I suggest you use a logic analyzer or oscilloscope to analyze whether the data you are generating and receiving is correct

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Jeevi

1. There are routines about I2C in the IDE. These routines can help you become familiar with how to use the I2C module of S32K1.
2. We do not have usage routines based on S32K1xx communicating RTC chip through I2C

0 Kudos
Jeevi
Contributor I

Hi @Senlent 

Thanks for the information. I have modified the code of S32k146 lpi2c master with external RTC module. Can you please verify the code.I am not able to get the RTC value from the module. I have attached the main.c file and registers file. Can you please help me?

0 Kudos
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Jeevi

I can't help you check the RX3180 related tests because this is not within the scope of our service.
I suggest you use a logic analyzer or oscilloscope to analyze whether the data you are generating and receiving is correct

0 Kudos