cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 EEPROM partition error

lengrudie
Contributor III

I use S32K144-Q100 .

By default, the FlexNVM partition of the chip is 4 (that is, 64k E-Flash), but I want to change it to partition code 3 (that is, 32k E-Flash), but after using the 0x80 command, an ACCERR error is prompted. Please give me a suggestion on how to change the partition code?

Look forward to your reply.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi lengrudie,

Please read the "3.1.1.1 Program partition command requirements" of AN11983: Using the S32K1xx EEPROM Functionality – Application Note

3.1.1.1 Program partition command requirements.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lengrudie
Contributor III

I did not notice this information, thank you! I tried to use the erase instruction 0x44, but this instruction will also prompt an ACCERR error after it is executed. What's the matter? I hope you can give me some advice and look forward to your reply! thank you!

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Partitioning must only be done once. Please mass erase the MCU.

3.1 S32K1xx EEE partitioning.png

0 Kudos

lengrudie
Contributor III

When I use JLINK to execute, the chip locks and prompts "Device is secure, Erase to unsecure?"Does that mean the chip will not work?Can I solve it?

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

How did you mass erase? SEGGER J-Link Commander and J-Flash is able to mass erase. Click Yes when prompts "Device is secure, Erase to unsecure?" should also trigger mass erase. After mass erase, you should able to program the chip again. If not, please check the values of MDM-AP status and control registers by refer to: Unbricking S32K146

0 Kudos