S32K118掉电后不能启动

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K118掉电后不能启动

Sally_Wang
Contributor I

S32K118程序烧录后,断电再重新上电后程序无法启动,仿真器重新烧录可复位程序正常运行,RESET短接到GND可复位。J_Flash读取芯片内存,程序在内存中,断开电源再次上电之后程序未复位正常运行。请求技术支持!

0 Kudos
9 Replies

Sally_Wang
Contributor I

帮忙询问一下是否和S32DS有关系,建立工程时使用的S32DS建立工程,生成的API,将其导入KEIL中建立工程进行编译,请问是否和不同编译环境,两个系统文件的写法不同有关系。请问是否有S32K keil的demo程序作为参考。

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If you added only toggling of GPIO to new S32DS project and then compiled it in S32DS, it should work. There's nothing to configure to make it working without the debugger.

Is the reset deasserted after power-on? Is it deasserted all the time or is it toggling in certain period?

Are you able to attach the debugger after power-on? Please follow solution in this thread:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio/How-attach-to-running-program/m-p/1030375

We do not have sample projects for Keil.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

Sally_Wang
Contributor I

使用S32DS的example Project编译,会出现GDB-VERSION出错的,安装了GDB5.4的版本后,仍不可 编译,变现是工程配置中编译器的问题,查看了debugger 配置,发现没有S32SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_3.0.0arm-none-eabi-JLinkGDBServerCL.EXE执行文件,无法生成elf文件对工程进行编译和仿真。

Sally_Wang_1-1673337963023.png

Sally_Wang_0-1673337875613.png

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Where does the configuration come from? There should be *.elf file in the "Use project binary", not some *.exe file. Not really sure what's going on. You can check configuration of some new project to see correct configuration.

If there are some issues with GDB installation etc, please create new thread here:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio/bd-p/s32ds

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

Sally_Wang
Contributor I

Thank you for suggestion .I use the  J-LINK for debugger ,but I can not attach the debugger after I power-off the board and appear the “No source available for'0x0'”in S32DS .I read the "No source available for at 0x0" but it doesn't work .

0 Kudos

Sally_Wang
Contributor I

S32K生成的API和系统文件是否可以移植到KEIL上运行,我是在S32DS上建立的工程将生成的Generated_Code和SDK的文件直接移入KEIL中运行,在keil上建立工程运行,出现了掉电后不能复位,测量MCU的晶振,发现晶振没有起振。

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Could you send me the project with GPIO toggling? I can test it on my side. Please make sure the project is compiled and that there's valid elf file which I can load directly without compilation.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Sally_Wang
Contributor I

使用的自己的板子,调用了一个仅使用GPIO用于输出一个波形的程序遇到了同样的问题,使用仿真器debugger没有问题,但是断电再次重新上电之后程序无法运行,在断电重新上电之后用J-FLASH工具能读取到上一次烧录的程序。

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

the description is not very clear to me after translation. Do you mean that it works in debug mode, then you turn it off and on, it doesn't work now, then you read the flash by debugger, then it is turned off and on again and it works? That's what I understand.

Please add more details - is the EVB or your board? Can you run simple project only in this way or do you face the same issues also with some simple project?

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos