Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS3.5 cannot open.mex file

Jump to solution
shunyizhang
Contributor III

shunyizhang_0-1702286975142.pngshunyizhang_1-1702286986171.png

1、My S32DS version is 3.5, and my original RTD version is 3.0.0. Due to development needs, I changed RTD4.0.0, and when I re-imported the original project, the problem of not opening.MEX normally occurred. Is there any solution?

2、In addition, the SDK of my original project can load the freertos package, but after changing to RTD4.0.0, I found that it can not load, I wonder if it is related to this compatibility? Is it related to the previous question?Is it related to the previous question? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NamLe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi shunyizhang,

For question 1, please install all required package (update site package, development package, service package...) regarding to the version that be mentioned in Release Notes.

Then please try 2 ways of this upgrade version:

- Using the migration of the package, by hit the right click in the project > Migrate > Follow the steps.

- Import your .mex configuration into the new project of 4.0.0, by hit the right click in the project > Import > S32 Configuration Tools > Import Configuration > Follow the steps that lead to your 3.0.0 project.

For question 2, i'm not check yet but i think it's an issue with version of Os module. Due to 4.0.0 supports the different version of Os module, so please check the required version and try to install package > import again.

Please take these as suggestions and help me to try.

Thank you,

Nam.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NamLe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi shunyizhang,

For question 1, please install all required package (update site package, development package, service package...) regarding to the version that be mentioned in Release Notes.

Then please try 2 ways of this upgrade version:

- Using the migration of the package, by hit the right click in the project > Migrate > Follow the steps.

- Import your .mex configuration into the new project of 4.0.0, by hit the right click in the project > Import > S32 Configuration Tools > Import Configuration > Follow the steps that lead to your 3.0.0 project.

For question 2, i'm not check yet but i think it's an issue with version of Os module. Due to 4.0.0 supports the different version of Os module, so please check the required version and try to install package > import again.

Please take these as suggestions and help me to try.

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos