Power Manager Component not appearing in Configuration Tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Manager Component not appearing in Configuration Tools

DCouture
Contributor I

I am currently working on a project with an S32K144 MCU. I am also using a MC33742 SBC to provide the 5v supply.

For part of the application, I need to put the SBC into stop mode. In stop mode, the SBC can only provide 10-20mA, or it is woken up. In order to achieve this low-current requirement, I am trying to put the MCU into Very Low Power Run (VLPR) mode. 

To switch from normal run mode to VLPR, I have added the power_manager module from the S32K144 SDK. The problem I'm running into is that I can't see or add the power manager component in the configuration tool. Is there a step somewhere that I'm missing?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

melvinw
Contributor II

I have the exact same issue in S32 Designs Studio V3.5. But i don't want too switch to the ARM version, because as far as i can tell this is an older version. And the newer versions should be capable of the same, right? What can be the cause it's not showing in the configuration tools?

0 Kudos

DCouture
Contributor I

I think I have figured out my issue. I switched from using the S32DS for S32K v3.5 to S32DS for ARM v2.2. I can find the Power Manager now and interact with it.

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@DCouture

please take a look at tthe demo in the S32 DS, I attached the picture for your reference.

Senlent_0-1670811853055.png

BR!

0 Kudos