cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Older version of S32K1_ISELED_RTM

mraeisi
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm looking for an older version of this ISELED Driver that is compatible with SDK version 3.0.

I have installed the S32 Design Studio ('S32DS_ARM_Win32_v2018.R1_b180326') and used the offline update ('S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1_UP11'), which updated the Design Studio SDK to 'S32SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_3.0.0'.

However the website provides me with S32K1_ISELED_RTM_5.0.0 which requires SDK version 4.0 which is not available as offline update. Unfortunately due to companies policies online update is not possible.

How and where I can find an older version of ISELED Driver that is compatible with this SDK?

0 Kudos
8 Replies

sanketpy
Contributor I

@mraeisi I am facing the exact same issue. Did you found any solution? Did installing S32 SDK RTM4.0.3 worked? 

best,

Sanket

0 Kudos

toxuandung
Contributor I

Hi,

Can you try the driver in the link bellow :

https://we.tl/t-U0TzuywSzK

0 Kudos

toxuandung
Contributor I

Dear all,

I have problem that in my account not available any S32 SDK ISELED driver.

could you please help.

toxuandung_0-1670478792849.png

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Masood,

just click on "Previous" tab here:

lukaszadrapa_0-1662654366403.png

And here you can find RTM 4.0.0:

lukaszadrapa_1-1662654420757.png

This one is compatible with SDK 3.0.0:

lukaszadrapa_2-1662654471969.png

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

mraeisi
Contributor II

Thanks for your reply, but there is no previous bottom in my account,
After selecting "Product List" from left menu and then "Automotive SW - Middleware for General Purpose and Integrated Solutions" it jumps to "SW32K1-ISELED-RTM-5.0.0" download page and won't give me to choose previous version.

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @namnguyenviet ,

can we ask you for help? Would you know how to get older version of ISELED SW? The customer can't see older versions like me...

Thanks,

Lukas

mraeisi
Contributor II

I'm still looking for this, going back and forth with your colleagues and still no result !!
Is there any reason you are blocking access to previous versions?

anyway, let's go for a different approach, 

There on this link 'Design : Product Information : Automotive SW - Software Development Kit for Cortex-M (flexnetoperati...' I can download the newer version of SDK S32 SDK for S32K1xx RTM 4.0.3, now there is Two issues:
Trying to install ISELED Driver 5.0 still the install wizard complains about the version, ignoring the the warning and continue, the driver installs but no idea if it works or not,

'Directory selected does not contain a valid SDK installation, you must select the install folder for S32k SDK VERSION 4.0.'

Selected directory: 'C:\NXP\S32_SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.3' where as it is clear, version 4.0.3 is installed !!

How can I integrate this standalone SDK to Design Studio? and why the ISELED Driver still complains about the version? is the 'S32K1_ISELED_RTM_5.0.0' only works with S32 SDK version 4.0 and not version 4.0.3? and if yes how can I get the software that are compatible for each other from your website?

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I'm afraid this is going out of my scope, so I will ask colleagues from SW team to check your cases.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos