cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My computer recognizes my board only as BOOTLOADER

Jump to solution
IuliaB
Contributor I

Hello! My S32K144 wont be recognized from my computer since I updated my opensda in booatloader and loaded an example application to test my board. Since then, I cant see it on my desktop just when I put it in bootloader mode

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi IuliaB,

I don't have S32K144EVB on hand, please refer to the SDA_INFO.HTM of S32K146EVB. You can check the version of application (APPVER) :

SDA_INFO.png

OpenSDA Firmware (MSD & Debug)
Firmware Apps (.zip file).

The application (MSD-DEBUG-EVB-S32K144_Pemicro_v119.SDA) can be found after download it.

If the "APPVER" value="1.19", then the application of OpenSDA has been correct updated. Then it might be due to the reset signal from the S32K144 causing OpenSDA to enter Bootloader modePlease try to disconnect J107, and then plug USB cable at J7. The S32K144EVB should not Enter OpenSDA Bootloader Mode. After connect J107(P5V_SDA_PSW-P5V0) and program S32K144 with a correct project, the reset should not output low voltage anymore.

If the "APPVER" value="0", then the application of OpenSDA has not been correct updated. Please Load an OpenSDA Application again.

Get Started with the S32K144EVB Load an OpenSDA Application.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi IuliaB,

I don't have S32K144EVB on hand, please refer to the SDA_INFO.HTM of S32K146EVB. You can check the version of application (APPVER) :

SDA_INFO.png

OpenSDA Firmware (MSD & Debug)
Firmware Apps (.zip file).

The application (MSD-DEBUG-EVB-S32K144_Pemicro_v119.SDA) can be found after download it.

If the "APPVER" value="1.19", then the application of OpenSDA has been correct updated. Then it might be due to the reset signal from the S32K144 causing OpenSDA to enter Bootloader modePlease try to disconnect J107, and then plug USB cable at J7. The S32K144EVB should not Enter OpenSDA Bootloader Mode. After connect J107(P5V_SDA_PSW-P5V0) and program S32K144 with a correct project, the reset should not output low voltage anymore.

If the "APPVER" value="0", then the application of OpenSDA has not been correct updated. Please Load an OpenSDA Application again.

Get Started with the S32K144EVB Load an OpenSDA Application.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos