LPSPI "Default Data" in "Lpspi_Ip_Sa_BOARD_InitPeripherals_PBcfg.c" file, generated by Design Studio

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPSPI "Default Data" in "Lpspi_Ip_Sa_BOARD_InitPeripherals_PBcfg.c" file, generated by Design Studio

Jump to solution
Jembed
Contributor II

Hello NXP team,

I want to use LPSPI on s32k148. I try to configure LPSPI unit using "Design Studio" and it generates a the file "Lpspi_Ip_Sa_BOARD_InitPeripherals_PBcfg.c" which contains all configuration parameters in some structures. One of the structures inside the file is:

static Lpspi_Ip_DeviceParamsType Lpspi_Ip_DeviceParamsCfg_BOARD_InitPeripherals[1U] =
{
{
(uint8)8U, /* Frame size */
(boolean)FALSE, /*Lsb */
(uint32)0U /* Default Data */
#if (STD_ON == LPSPI_IP_HALF_DUPLEX_MODE_SUPPORT)
, LPSPI_IP_FULL_DUPLEX /* Transfer mode - dummy value */
#endif
}
};

One of the parameters in the structure is the "Default Data". The problem is that I cannot find any thing about the "Default Data" in the LPSPI "Memory Map and Registers" section of the S32K reference manual. 

Would you please explain me that which register controls the "Default Data" ?

I am developing my own LPSPI driver and need to know if there is such a bit or register in the LPSPI unit.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Jembed,

The default date are written to the TDR (Transmit Data Register) in case the TxBuffer pointer is passed as NULL to the transmit APIs.

danielmartynek_1-1700482742602.png

danielmartynek_0-1700482681300.png

danielmartynek_2-1700482794208.png

Regards,

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Jembed,

The default date are written to the TDR (Transmit Data Register) in case the TxBuffer pointer is passed as NULL to the transmit APIs.

danielmartynek_1-1700482742602.png

danielmartynek_0-1700482681300.png

danielmartynek_2-1700482794208.png

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos